220 Portage Avenue is a 17-storey office tower that is home to the Royal Bank of Canada’s Manitoba regional offices.
Situated at Portage Avenue and Fort Street, its attractive international style architecture lends a distinguished presence to the Artis office at Portage and Main. Access via the Winnipeg Walkway System connects the Royal Bank Building to the Portage and Main business community and other major properties in the Central Business District. With its prime location, tenants are able to enjoy the Shops of Winnipeg Square and take advantage of the vast Winnipeg Square heated, underground parking garage.
Constructed in 1966, this tower was extensively renovated in 2017.
These upgrades include:
- Concourse and main floor levels will receive new, modern finishes with grey porcelain wall tile and white quartz panels, along with enhanced LED lighting
- New handicap accessible entrance
- Lower two levels of exterior to receive new, modern finishes
220 Portage's attractive international style architecture lends a distinguished presence to the Artis office at Portage and Main.
- Superior access to most major City of Winnipeg bus routes
- Heated underground parking for staff and clients at the Winnipeg Square parkade
- Climate controlled access to retail shopping, banking, restaurants, Bell MTS Place, The SHED district and major office towers
- New destination dispatch passenger elevators
- BOMA BESt standard
- On-site cafe
- Access the amenities at 360 Main including a members-only fitness centre and state-of-the-art conference centre